Buy Granddaddy Purple Medical Marijuana Strain
Buy Granddaddy Purple kush and get it shipped to you anywhere in the world with bitcoin/money gram/western union/walmart to walmart/zelle/cashapp and google pay .
History and Description
The Granddaddy Purple Kush marijuana strain is an Indica dominant bred by Ken Estes (Marijuana Activist and biologist) in 2003.
Granddaddy Purple became very famous due to its tremendous potency level, and powerful pain healing characteristics.
This Strain bears huge dense purple buds all over its structure, coated in resin and orange hair-like structures.
Genetics origins of Granddaddy Purple cannabis strain is a cross between Purple Urkle and Big Bud.
Indica / Sativa Ratio
Hybrid (50% Sativa / 50% Indica)
Average THC / CBD Level
11.00/26.00% THC 0.01/0.27% CBD 0.01/0.62% CBN
APPEARANCE And TASTE
- Granddaddy Purple has a strong aroma of grapes and berries. This makes the strain very easy to smoke without choking.
- It is mostly distributed in clone form, due to its sedative properties.
- Granddaddy Purple strain is very good to be smoked during night time.
Effects Of Granddaddy Purple Strain
- After you’ll be smoking the Granddaddy Purple strain, you will instantly feel the Sativa-based effects that are associated in its hybrid lineage.
- It is initially a calming and focused high that leads you to be extremely relaxed.
- This is a great strain to use to unwind from a long day.
- After an hour or so you begin to feel the Indica-based effects soak in and you will feel the intense body high.
- This strain can be officially used for mind relaxation and nausea control solution.
- This Hybrid strain can be used for stress relief.
- This strain reducing stress after or during a hard effort.
- This treats health issues in insomnia and sleeplessness.
- Can reduce Depression.
Type of Euphoria Derived from Granddaddy Purple Medical Marijuana Strain
- Grand Daddy Purple induces strong psychedelic high with potent body relaxation and euphoric cerebral buzz. Boosts energy, uplifts mood, prompts giggles.
1 Ounce, 1/8 Pound, 1/4 Pound, 1/2 Pound, 1 Pound